Thursday, December 26, 2019

Cheers and Hope!


Well, here we are at the precipice of a fresh and frighteningly pivotal New Year. While I never speak of politics on my blog(s),  I will say that each of us must truly seek wisdom in our choices this year, remembering to dig deeply within to understand the truths and weight of our decisions. Nothing is frivolous when it comes to our future generations, the future survival of the planet we call home and the continuation of life in the beautiful sense that we have come to understand it. 

I am new to Blogger and hope to meet some new friends as well as have my current friends find me here. I have been on Wordpress under Tropicalaffair.me and dreamingreality for quite some time. You can look up my past work there if you would like. I write about a lot of things, including our life in Costa Rica, our adventures back here in the states, as well as sharing stories of family, food and my introspection. 

I look forward to your words, thoughts and ideas and hope this new ‘home’ is as happy to have me as I am to be here! 

PS I am a rabid photographer so I hope you like photos and poetry. 😉
Wishing you a very happy, peaceful and prosperous New Year! 

Love and Light always,
Cheryl

16 comments:

  1. Not only have I found you, I am very happy that I did 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed a “Notify me” option so I’m adding this to get that box back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will take me a minute to get my bearings but thanks for following me here and for helping me to find a new home, Dan. I appreciate you!

      Delete
  3. Thanks. Hubby didn’t see a follow or notify button. 🤔

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a follow posts (atom) at the bottom of the post, and a Notify me check box under the comment field. You might want to let people know that they can comment with their Google account, which is the same one they use for gmail, YouTube and Google Docs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am here, Cheryl, and have your new blog spot on my Favorites bar. (Yes, you are THAT special ;-)

    You shouldn't have a problem finding new blogging friends with your fabulous photos and poetry. And not to worry...I've already consciously decided where I want the country to go for current and future generations, but it will depend on all of us to make the right choices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary! It’s so great to see you. Thanks so much for finding and following me here. I very much look forward to sharing with old friends and making new ones as well. We have to make a difference with our hopes and dreams. Have a wonderful weekend, my friend. 😊

      Delete
  6. welcome. gotta run ! hmmm yes precipice... drats and darn and perhaps opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dan let me know where you are! Glad I didn't miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming over to say hi! I’d sure miss you Pam. 😊

      Delete
  8. Hi Cheryl (again) - I will follow you here! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope your holidays were peaceful and love filled.

      Delete
  9. I found you! Not as familiar with blogger. But I’ll give it a whirl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for coming by my new space I hope you’ll come again. Happy New Year.

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts!