Thursday, February 25, 2021

Welcome to Paradise #ThursdayDoors

 Hello friends, 

Welcome and do come in. Right now these are my favorite doors. This is our home but it is more of a place to rest and a passageway from one moment in paradise to the one on the other side. For me, the best thing about doors is where they lead. 



Welcome! Come in...



I know, the Feng Shui is all wrong.




But the feel schwell is all right! 



Door to door to door, we have been happy here! 



And the final destination is a breathtaking view and place of repose.



The coffee blossoms are really beautiful now. Nature is so passionate.



Love is truly a many splendored thing...


To visit more great blogs and see wonderful doors, visit Dan’s Place and have a look around!










12 comments:

  1. I love "the feel schwell is just right" even if it gives spellcheck palpitations. Great doors and a wonderful destination. Thanks for joining us at Thursday Doors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, I am good at ignoring those red underlines when necessary, Dan. πŸ˜‰Thanks for stopping by my house.

      Delete
  2. I love your explanation of doors leading to paradise. That vista certainly is just that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed it is and we have enjoyed it a lot! Thanks Pam.

      Delete
  3. I love your "feels schwell"!! I love how the roof is the color of an ocean or pool. It's a gorgeous view!
    My house has the same one door to entry and almost opposite is the other door to the back. πŸ˜€
    An easy path for the good energy to escape!!! Rarely are they open at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many philosophies...so little validity. Lol. Personally I like seeing my escape route. πŸ˜‰ To me it is like I can be perpetually outside even before I become trapped inside. Feng Shui is shung phooey. Life is what you make it. πŸ’•

      Delete
  4. I never realised coffee blossoms were so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never knew they bloomed really. Reminds me of honeysuckle!

      Delete
  5. This is a lovely post, I really enjoyed your doors and final destination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the visit! I’m glad you enjoyed our little piece of home.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for coming by my blog. Hey, we had a front door like this in the next-to-last house, only the windows were in a row instead of a half circle! Still haven't figured out what Feng Shui is all about - having to do with energy, and working with mirrors to catch more light? Any ways, have never heard about coffee blossoms, but they're buitiful! Hope you're having a great weekend, Jesh

      Delete
  6. Hi! Thanks for visiting me here. There is a lot to Feng Shui I am sure but one of the main things is that you shouldn’t be able to see out the back door from the front door. Something about all the good fortune running out. Coffee trees are very beautiful as well as practical. I hope your weekend has been a good one, thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts!