Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Recollections




Delicate
fragile
amazing
vital-
feel
their 
energy
in 
the 
feather
touch 
of 
their 
legs
on
my
fingertips,
the
breath
of
Earth
within
their 
soft
form-
I
carry
it 
with
me.


I have thousands of images taken over the years and will be sharing them as simple beauty posts during this difficult time for all of us.  The state of our world, our human consciousness and our unforeseeable future has muddied my creative mind.  If I take a few moments each day to revel in the things I have seen and revisit the joy I have known in all these experiences, perhaps I can find my center once more.  

Keep a good thought, be wise, research, trust your instincts and be well, my dear friends. 

Cheryl K P 
2020

11 comments:

  1. Hey Pam my fat finger accidentally touched the delete button and this blog does not keep trash for final check! 😱I am so sorry. And, yes, we do need beautiful things in our days. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no worries. Simple beauty. That is exactly what we need right now!

      Delete
    2. I keep leaving messages and they are deleted.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing these bits of beauty, Cheryl. We need all the soft smiles we can get.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dan. I’m ignoring the dark whispers and looking to the Light, as always. Stay well and joyful my fruend.

      Delete
  3. Simple beauty. That is exactly what we need right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam. Appreciating the free things we often overlook.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful ... and a reminder that there is much, much more to life on this planet than mankind. Crazy times, yes, but ... stepping back and observing nature helps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It helps me every day of my life. Thanks for stopping by. You be safe and stay well.😊

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts!