Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Trek to the Castle/#9GoodThings

 It was a very long wonderful day and I am pooped in the best kind of way. So, I will give you my gratitude list in photos. Thursday I’ll give a more detailed post. Here you go on this 9th day of November..


9 Good Things



1) New herbs to care for! Mexican sage, thyme and tarragon.



2) Breakfast guests waiting their turn at the fruit bar
(They heard about the worms in the orange!) 🤦‍♀️😱



Little red is our favorite



3) Lunch at Tree Trek 
(I swear I’m hitting the zipline next time)



4) Spending time with these terrific ladies and about 15 others.



5) Side trip on the way home to a little hidden Italian restaurant. What a gorgeous place. Hope to have dinner there soon. 



6) We visited a castle! While it isn’t ancient, it is an amazing place with cabinas and a gorgeous terrace where we sipped our drinks and chatted. ❤️❤️



How about this? 



7) Rosemary Gin and Tonic cocktails



Thanks Julie! 🤗


8) I may never get used to these views. Takes my breath away..




9) This beautiful flower is as large as my face! 

I never see a castle without hearing this one in my head. Kris Kristofferson.. 😍



How many good things were in your day?
Try counting them and you may be surprised! 😉




11 comments:

  1. I can see why you had plenty of things to be grateful for. Lovely photos. I am enjoying this series, Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m glad Dan. I fear it might be boring to some people. There are so many moments I can’t capture them all! 😊

      Delete
  2. Nestled in beauty is the best place to be..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific day. You have to explain how you came to meet Julie and others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi John! Julie and Les own the property and housing where we live. She is a vibrant social hummingbird as well as an active contributor to the cause of helping the indigenous people in Boquete. The group is comprised of ladies in the area that gather once a week for lunch at various venues up and around the town. I don’t go every week but it is nice to have a catch up once or twice a month. She dropped by some other tucked away gems so that me another lady and myself could experience them. Isn’t that terrific? They have chickens, a greenhouse, quail and all kinds of fruit and flowering trees on their place. It really is a little oasis in the middle of paradise.

      Delete
  4. Coming from Thurs. Doors ... really like your text of the side bar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh welcome and thank you. I’m glad it resonated with you. 😊

      Delete
  5. Enjoy your beautiful surroundings, Cheryl, and the friends that you have made. It looks like you are living the good life! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. ‘Living’ is a good life but this is one of the best so far.🙂

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts!