Friday, April 22, 2022

Boquete Doors #ThursdayDoors

 I admit I am so lax about photographing the doors I see. Often I do remember, then lose track of them in my photo cache. More often than not, my attention is drawn to something living, usually with wings. 😏🤷‍♀️



See? Wings. They might fly away while the doors are.. well, stationary. 🙂




But I do have doors and there are some interesting doors here in Panama,

leading to great things and experiences.





Welcome to Berliner Coffee Station. This little gem of a coffee house is situated on the main road, about halfway to town and makes a great midpoint stop if we’re walking down. 



Inside this case are delectable treats, both sweet and savory.




This coffee venue is part of the Ruiz coffee farm, a prominent established coffee grower in Panama. The coffee is wonderful and there are many varieties. The baristas inside are knowledgeable and ready to share the history of this coffee as well as recommend various drinks to suit your tastes. The Chocolate Frappe and Mochacino are my favorites by far, but even the regular brew is nice.



The inside is quaint and inviting but the patio is the place to be!



Whether it’s Mocha and a warm Cinnamon Raisin cookie



Or yummy cheesecake and coffee con leche



What really makes everything taste perfect is the magnificent view. 




But, then everywhere you turn in Boquete offers a magnificent view! 

To learn more about this amazing place and its history, as well as product availability, visit the link here Berliner Coffee Station

How about this view?


This one is in real time. Good morning! 😃 

But this is my favorite view. 


Wouldn’t be much fun without this guy.

This post is part of Dan Antion’s #Thursday Doors prompt. Should you want to join in the fun and meet some incredible bloggers, run over to his place here No Facilities
You’ll be glad you did! 
PS Dan is writing a series of intriguing books. I should know, I’m reading them now. You can find out about them in his special post Here 

Be sure to have a drink while you’re there. 
He has the best bartender..😉





 

.  

13 comments:

  1. The shutter in your camera is a door, Cheryl, and it lets in the most wonderful sights. I like your doors and I love your photos. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can feel my blood pressure going down just looking at your pictures…

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super post, Cheryl. All the shots are terrific.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, John! I’m glad you liked them. 🙂

      Delete
    2. Thanks, John! I’m glad you liked them. 🙂

      Delete
  4. LOL! I too am easily distracted by things with wings. Oh that Emerald Hummer ...I think that's what it is is gorgeous! I saw several once while in Honduras but every image came out crummy. Shutter speed too slow. DOH!!

    The views are lovely from the coffee shop and the desserts looks delicious and very fortifying for the trek back up the hill! 😉💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deborah, thanks. They can be quite elusive but they actually perch and rest a lot here. I guess they like the views as much as we do. That little coffee house is my favorite so far. I hope you have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  5. Test comment. I do like the post, but this is just a test.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some very familiar things to me in this post - I used to live in Berlin:) And the case with the treats in it look so European - it looks like a treat even to visit here, but of course i would cave in for coffee and dessert:)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts!