Saturday, April 30, 2022

And That’s That! #SoCS

Skating in with this one, my friends, but here I am with my post for Linda Hill’s #SoCS prompt. 

Visit Linda’s blog for the rules and you can meet other terrific bloggers. 





Tongue in cheek,
end of the week
Now you see it
zip!!

Now you don’t! 


And when it comes to leaky roofs..



The water must go,

No! Oh no! 

The level

is zero! 

Never fear,

Repairs were made

and paint was sprayed,

but on account of rain

fun is still delayed! 



Maybe we can just listen to some tunes..

Not my favorite but it fits the bill, as it were. 



Zilch! 

How’d I do, Linda? 

5 comments:

  1. You did well. I know, you asked Linda, but I spotted all three prompt words, tucked in between the beauty of this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a great job, Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HaHaHa! You can skate by any time! That was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Hummer is gorgeous and that pool looks inviting. I hope you can get a swim in it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, it's The Monkees! It's gotta be good!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts!