Monday, August 8, 2022

Every Day #Cee’s Fun Photo Challenge

 Promises matter to me and when I told Cee I wanted to participate in one of her photo challenges, I meant it! This week Cee encourages us to look to Nature, something that has been a daily joy in my life for as long as I can remember. My problem is choosing which photos to share. 😉

I hope you see something that makes you smile. 


The bees here are amazing and the local honey… 😍



Linen Moth Caterpillar. Don’t touch! 



Beautiful Boquete, Panama!



Dance with me!



The hummers are my buddies



Laughing Falcon. Their cry dos sound like laughter



Owl butterflies. You can see why…



At the butterfly and bee garden there are many species in various life cycles. I love this image of eggs, larvae and butterfly but different species! 



I am obsessed with dewdrops..



Yellow Headed Cara Cara. They stop by daily for handouts. 



The Resplendent Quetzal



One of my favorite rose photograph edits, ever. 

I hope you see beautiful things this week! 


6 comments:

  1. You're photos of nature always make me smile, Cheryl. These are beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am seeing a lot of nature that make me smile. I'm so glad you played along this week. Hope to you see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cee. I’m sure you will! I ope you are having a good week so far.

      Delete
  3. Love all of your photos, Cheryl! I am amazed at the hummingbird photo - how do you catch them in flight so well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary. Thanks. He is the king of ll the feeders and they are on my terrace. If I sit at the table with my camera I eventually catch him. 😉

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts!