Monday, October 31, 2022

Hey! Over Here! #CFFC

Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge prompt for this week is Catching People Unawares. I have this one shot…. 🙄



These guys were so oblivious to the very thing they were trying to attract. 

Okay maybe two photos…



Okay okay, there were more! What can I say? I love watching people do interesting things. 🤷‍♀️


Surfer at Daytona Beach, FL


Rock Diver in Quepos, Costa Rica 


Crazy lady who loves to swing! 😂



Same crazy lady and her strange cooking methods. Seriously my spices were all in a high cabinet.  Come to think of it, everything was in a high cabinet. 



Bubble man in San Isidro, Costa Rica



Bubble fun in Baton Rouge Mardi Gras



Inspecting The Senator after it was burned nearly to the ground by a drug addict in Big Tree Park, Florida.
Such a sad day for the Earth.



My oldest doing dishes…



The ‘baby boy, playing ‘Duck, duck, goose, help me Mommy!’



Robbie Clark in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica



One of my sweet angel grands. Love the aura!



Dominical, Costa Rica



Paddle surfer, Daytona Beach, FL


Thanks for the heads up today Dan Antion. What a great prompt. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts!