Thursday, February 16, 2023

Mi Arbol es su Casa! #ThursdayDoors

For my good friend Dan Antion  and his Thursday Doorscursion. 



Mi Arbol es su casa! 

My tree is your house! Taken in Boquete’s beautiful park, designed and built by a good friend here, Tony Royle and his hard working crew. Tony is a very talented builder/designer who built the first home we lived in here. I have a post from two years ago dedicated to that home. 

Thanks Tony! 

Okay here are a few more photos from that brilliant park! 



The resident Great White Egret



There is a lot of life in these little lakes



Romancing the flora



And this ‘door’ caught my eye at the plaza. 


You can see why the birds love it! 



And the view through my favorite doors. 
Ahhhhh…..






9 comments:

  1. Great doors, and I love those bibs you're wearing! Thanks for joining us, Cheryl. I always love seeing doors from paradise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dan. 😊That’s my new favorite comfy jumper. I cannot express my gratitude for this place in this time of my life.

      Delete
  2. I could spend many hours daydreaming there…

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a serene lake. I wish I could spend weeks there, just writing for myself. And reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s the perfect place for it. And my terrace at home. 😊

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts!