Monday, June 5, 2023

A Moment of Perfection #CFFC

For Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge during Monochromes week. I love Monochrome! This collection comes from one of the most colorful places in the world. Most of these photos were taken in Central America. 



Hello ray of sunshine! This one was edited for gray monochrome with focal color but it still would have been primarily green. 



This ‘little ole ant’ knows exactly how to move a rubber tree, or any other, kind of plant. Bit by slow bit. 



But where’s Mama? 



And the rain…



I never knew how incomplete my life was until we experienced the magnificent sunsets of Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica.

 Till next time, may you all enjoy the color and life on this glorious spinning rock.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful selections for the challenge, Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful monochromes in color for this week. Excellent post. 😁😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful, Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monochromatic really does seem to evoke emotions more so then full colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it definitely lends a different perspective!

      Delete
  5. Cheryl, I love the one yellow flower in the sea of gray and light.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary! That one was a bit of creative editing. I had better tools in my Picasa editor.

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts!