Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Thursday Doors Badge Contest

 As seems to be my MO lately but not due to purposeful neglect, I am finally arriving with my submission for the #Thursday Doors badge contest for 2021. I hope our very tenacious and kind host Dan Antion of No Facilities will forgive me. I look forward to seeing all the submissions and vow to be more present and consistent with my posts now that we are settling in here in paradise. 

I hope all of you are well and looking happily toward the New Year!



Oh and here is a bit of what has been keeping me busy. 






Happy New Year everyone! 🥂

8 comments:

  1. Voting starts at midnight. You’re in and you aren’t the last entry ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Cheryl, and best of luck with the contest!! I love little free libraries!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Deborah and they were all over Lincoln, NE!

      Delete
  3. May the new year be kind to us all…

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts!