Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Love Is All Around/JusJoJan

 Hi my dear friends,

I have been so blocked lately and not due to any misfortune or sorrow other than the effects of the past two years. I have simply felt like a corked bottle, unable to open up, feel what needed to be felt for adequate expression or tap into that emotional wellspring that is normally so free flowing. 

As I lay drifting into sleep last night I asked for release from this blockage. In those moments I was inspired to write a post tonight expressing what I feel most. That is LOVE. In all my life I have always been surrounded by love, in good times and bad. I have never felt truly abandoned or neglected even in those moments when my emotional state would have liked me to believe it. 

The truth is that I have been really happy in these past few weeks and in times of joy I am often unable to express what I feel because such emotions are beyond words. Expression seems fluffy or lacking whenI try to say what I feel. 

So, for now, I will share images and music to show you what burns inside my soul, to express my gratitude for the life that I am living in this moment. I sincerely hope all of you are on a path filled with love and gratitude as we head decidedly into the new year. 


Time for art projects..



Video holiday chats



Sunset after gorgeous sunset



Smiles from the grands



And their Dad..



Local friends that are like family..



Every moment with this guy…❤️❤️



Tender moments of love…





Mother Earth smiles..



And God promises…Bajareque Arcoiris



Rescuing drowning moths..



To fly another day



Being touched by dragonflies..



Who need a hand.



Belated Christmas gifts that miraculously make it through weeks of shipping! 🤭❤️



Special friends who stop by for snacks..






Getting up at 3 am just to gaze up at such a magnificent night sky, filled with twinkling stars..
This is all love to me and so much more that I lose count. For these moments I am eternally grateful.
And I am most grateful for you, my dear blogging friends. 🤗🤗❤️


Thanks to Linda Hill Follow the link for the rules and to find more posts. 



10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous images of love and wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super post, Cheryl. I think the block is over. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos! I know exactly what you mean about being blocked. I'm glad we're both back! Thanks, Cheryl, for your wonderful post. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda. I guess we all need a break sometimes, forced or voluntarily. I’m glad we’re back too! Here’s to a wonderful 2022. 🥂

      Delete
    2. Thanks Linda. I guess we all need a break sometimes, forced or voluntarily. I’m glad we’re back too! Here’s to a wonderful 2022. 🥂

      Delete
  4. There's a perfect lesson in getting unblocked!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on this prompt, Cheryl! You have love all around you, and it's a reflection of your spirit.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts!