Sunday, January 16, 2022

And the Winner Is…#JusJoJan

 Okay,

When I saw the word for today’s #JusJoJan prompt by our host Linda Hill, I thought I knew just what to do. It involved a non verbal mini rant about my opinion of certain officials in certain high offices who certainly fall under the category of ridiculous. Then I took a long walk in the gorgeous early morning light and changed my mind, intending to share this image and a remark about the ridiculously perfect weather here.




But, then, something popped into my head that really sealed the deal for me. Our boys grew up in the 80’s and 90’s and we watched a lot of tv with them. There were some classic, never to be matched sitcoms that when viewed today don’t hold the same magic as they did back when. They nonetheless remain in my book of top funniest duos. So, without further ado, I give you…



Balki from Mypos. Don’t beeee…ridiculous! 

Okay, okay, I have to pay homage to my all time favorite film series here, as well as honor the memory of the late Alan Rickman. Only he could wear a dress with such Shakespearean style. ❤️




Today’s prompt was provided by Lauren Try stopping by her blog to say hi and visit Lind at the link in the first paragraph to find the rules to this and other great prompts as well as meeting some pretty terrific bloggers. 








2 comments:

  1. Well speaking of ridiculous google just swallowed my comment and sent it to some other hither. Something about sync. All it seems to have done was sink my comment. Technology is at many times re-ridiculous. Now as for the departure of professors Dumbledore and Snape that is a truly unfortunate situation. Be well Cheryl ! Now to fight the forces of ridiculous we shall hit enter one more time !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Success! Thanks for your tenacity, John. Technology falls into the ridiculous category all too often. 🙄🥴

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts!