Friday, February 4, 2022

Super! #thursdaydoors

I’m behind my times this week but winging in to participate in the #Thursday Doors prompt, hosted by Dan Antion of No Facilities You should follow the link to his blog, see some amazing doors and meet other dedicated, talented bloggers. 

Here in paradise the vibe is always positive, one of the million things we love about it. Even the grocery markets have a cheerful front. I’m sure they are drawing from the ‘super’ in supermarkets and every small chain uses it in their name. Some are quite personal, making sure you know who’s in charge. 


🤔I wonder if he knows the extent of his associated fame….




TGIF everyone who still counts time by days of the week. 🤗❤️


13 comments:

  1. Great doors and a great name for the market. I am retired, but I still like Fridays and I still like weekends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dan. I had another but Google Photos was being obstinate and freezing up on me. I keep up with days for the sake of my working children but any day I can’t remember what day it is counts as a good day for me. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm like you Cheryl only keeping track of the days because the rest of the world does and for appointments, but since retiring everyday is Friday, and the week-end. 😀

    Fun and colorful door! That store looks like the place to go for propane and water!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you Deborah. I like not caring what day it is. Most places sell water and the propame is a must here. We’re ‘uptown’ now, though. We buy the big big bottles and have a motorized pump on top. 👍🏻👍🏻

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a wooden calendar that I change every morning. That's how I know what day it is. I'm absolutely fine with that! Love your picture…

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cheryl,

    Lovely photos, especially the flowers. I appreciate your visiting my blog and commenting. <3 Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Above comment is from Cheryl Batavia. I haven't quite figured out how to use this site. Hope you get the message!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cheryl! Thanks for visiting and leaving me a note. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fame and fortune await! Great post!
    Best wishes,
    Rowena

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts!