Sunday, October 2, 2022

My Obsession #Cee’sFunFotoChallenge

Thanks Dan Antion for the kind heads up about Cee’s Fun Foto challenge this week. I just couldn’t pass this one up. 

Anyone who really knows me or has followed my blog(s) through the years knows how much I love birds and photography, well all winged things really. You might say it’s an obsession

So without further ado, here is my submission to the challenge. 



The Peacocks of Fountain of Youth Park, St Augustine



Red Shouldered Hawk, Daytona Beach, FL



Soaring, Lincoln, NE



Hummingbirds, Savegre, Costa Rica



Anhinga, Port Orange, FL



Osprey maiden flight, Daytona Beach, FL



Spent a long time sitting with this sweetie



Hummingbird, Boquete, Panama



Osprey, the great fisherman, Port Orange, FL



Osprey, Florida Mangrove



Mockingbird, fighting himself



Vulture cleanup crew, Baton Rouge, LA



Great White Egret, Daytona, FL



White Peacock, St Augustine, FL



Australian Black Swan, Baron Rouge, LA



Egret’s Eye



Hummingbirds, Peace Lodge, Costa Rica



Scarlet Macaws, Jaco, Costa Rica



Little Blue Heron, Port Orange, FL



Fishing Cormorant, Port Orange, FL



Hawk, Alpharetta, GA



Finch, Oviedo, FL



Blue Heron, Port Orange, FL



Anhinga, Port Orange, FL



Great Egret, Port Orange, FL



Toucan, Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica



Great Egret, Baton Rouge, LA



Great Egret, Baton Rouge, LA



Quetzal, Savegre, Costa Rica



Sandhill Cranes, Lake Mary, FL



Blue Tanager, Red Legged Honeycreeper, Boquete, Panama


These are but a few. I hope you enjoyed them. Yes, I took them all and loved meeting them all. My feathered friends, internationally. Have a great week! 


8 comments:

  1. These are so amazing, Cheryl. This is exactly why I told you about the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dan! I really appreciate the heads up. I have so many beautiful animal photos. Wish there was a prompt like this every day. 😀

      Delete
  2. That is quite a collection of bird moments Cheryl ! Lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all fabulous! You've seen some amazing and beautiful birds, Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deborah. So many lovely birds to see! I hope it will continue.m

      Delete

I love hearing your thoughts!