Monday, December 19, 2022

Pear Colors #CFFC

Are just peachy! This week Cee’s color prompt is pear colors. Greens are some of my favorite colors and are prevalent in Nature. It’s why Spring is most beloved by many people living in places with harsh Winters. Seeing the green sprouts and buds peeking through the debris of Winter’s blanket is a very encouraging sign. 
At this point in my life I am blessed to be living in a place with perpetual green. That isn’t to say there aren’t seasons but they are categorized differently. There is dry season, wet season and windy season. There are minor temperature changes that go along with these seasons but nothing drastic. Still, as Grandfather Sun makes his journey around the Earth, the shadow of his smile changes and still brings to mind all the Autumns and Springs in the places I have lived. 
Here are just a few of the images I’ve captured over my years of observing Nature. 
Happy Holidays everyone! 

Juggling dewdrops



Such posers! 



Not a pear but they love palm fruits



A damsel in distress?



I think my friend from our favorite restaurant in Manuel Antonio represents ‘pear’ very well! 



This night cirrus plant knocked itself out blooming when we lived in Florida! And oh the scent! But you have to get up after midnight to catch the blossoms.



A bit of art I did for a friend’s youngest. She is so precious.



Resplendent Quetzal



A bug’s life. Meal or spectator? It’s a toss of the coin!



Doing his best ‘let me love you’ performance did little to impress the female he stalked for a week. 



Everyone loves the fuchsia blooms! 



Good morning. I know, I didn’t care to climb out of bed either! 



Just… colibri ❤️❤️


I sincerely hope your holidays are peaceful and love filled.







8 comments:

  1. I knew you could do greens with the best of them, Cheryl. These are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely images Cheryl. Happy holidays to you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these photos are all precious. Your opening photo of the drops I think is my favorite. Thanks so much for joining in the fun 😁💐

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that one too, Cee. I’m so happy you enjoyed the gallery. Thanks for the fun prompt.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts!