Monday, December 26, 2022

Spice of Life! #CFFC

 This week our blogging host Cee has challenged us to post photos using Salt White. I think I’ve managed to find a few you might enjoy. Salt is the real spice of life after all, even though technically it’s a seasoning. Still, I can’t recall a cake or cookie or pie recipe I’ve ever made that didn’t require it. 🤔



Waterfall at Peace Lodge in Poas, Costa Rica



The only painting I’ve ever been really pleased with. 🙂



Egret portrait





Oh no, I look so frumpy! 



Wood Stork, Port Orange, Florida



Yellow Headed Cara Cara



Bees n blooms…



A soul sister in New Smyrna Beach, Florida



Fountain of Youth State Park, St Augustine, FL



Nature’s heart



Night Cereus…❤️❤️
No snow here, I’m afraid. 😉



12 comments:

  1. Oh WOW :D :D Your whites are fantastic. I'm so happy played along this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi and thanks Cee! The color prompts have been so fun.

      Delete
  2. I love the frumpy egret! These are great whites, Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These birds were having a tough day in the wind Dan. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. I enjoyed the photos, and loved your painting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your painting! And I think we need a little salt in our lives. Makes interesting conversations…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha yes Pam. And the ‘aliens’ like me need so much more! 😛

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous images of white things to meet this challenge, Cheryl! That painting is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts!