Saturday, April 16, 2022

Who Knows? #SoCS

 Who knows

where the wind goes

after it kisses

my cheek

Do you know, little bird?



Of course you do!

For it carries you

beyond my

simple view.



Little Bug

I want to hug

you close and kiss

that button nose! 




The winged things
have no strings
to keep them 
tethered,
grounded..






The world says “Yes!”
as you might guess
so ignore the noes


Follow the river wherever if goes
carried on the flow of possibility..

Cheryl Pennington 
Copyright words and images 
2022

The very minute I started this, one of my favorite songs started. It certainly fits here. My daughter-in-law, Hayley introduced me to John Hiatt. Every time I hear him sing I think of her and her Dad.

The River Knows Your Name





Happy Easter to all who celebrate.Even if you aren’t religious this is a perfect time to celebrate the wonder of Spring, the expression of love and appreciation of life and its endless opportunity.

Today’s post was inspired by our #SoCS prompt from Linda Hill. Please visit her blog for the rules if you want to join in. You’ll meet some terrific bloggers there!  

Today’s prompt was to use nose/noes/knows any or all three, any way you like. 


8 comments:

  1. You do if a great job on this prompt, Cheryl. Bonus points on top of all the love going on. Happy Easter ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dan. I like those bunny points! I love Easter. It was my mother’s favorite holiday. Her birthday would be Monday.😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely use of the prompt, Cheryl. Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts!