Monday, October 24, 2022

Rolling, Rolling, Rolling… #CFFC

Clouds, that is. After seeing Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge for this week I decided to jump in the pool for a splash. I love clouds and have so many there wouldn’t be enough weeks of this challenge to share. One unique thing about living in a cloud forest is area is, well, the clouds. Whether it is the bajareque passing through or the foggy mists rolling in around sunset, there is always something changing in the skies. I’ve lived in many different places with some pretty amazing clouds. Here are a just few: 


Morning clouds..



Evening cloud mists rolling in. I have friends who live over on that side.



And now they reach us! Kind of like a live performance of The Fog. 😱



Our favorite park



If you can look beyond the beautiful hummingbird…



Clouds at sunset 


Some of my favorite cloud moments happen in the wee hours 



🙂


Our Lady of Guadalupe shrine just outside my window. Clouds don’t bother her. 😉



Near Volcan Baru



Sunlight through the pines…



Old Moon loves to play hide ‘n seek in the clouds when I want to photograph her. 

Well, we didn’t make it out of Boquete for this round. Clouds, clouds, everywhere…

Well, Dan  already used my favorite cloud song so when you visit him today have a listen. Meanwhile…
Because I love Willie


But I love clouds and know my version of heaven will have plenty of them. 
🤗







8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link, Cheryl. You do have some beautiful clouds. Sorry about snagging the song, but I couldn't resist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure. You’ve got some great clouds. Both Sides has always been a favorite of mine. Thanks for adding it.

      Delete
  2. Clouds are like wisps of stories crossing the sky. Some are dark and brooding and others light and cheery. Every day is different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a fan of clouds too, and those ever changing skies. Oh, yes, and the mystical fogs. Wonderful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clouds and hummers and Willie ! Good post Cheryl !

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts!