Monday, November 7, 2022

#CFFC If Only They Knew

This week’s prompt for CEE’s Fun Foto Challenge is Animals Caught Unaware. Well I might as well have just posted a link to my photo cache but instead I chose just a few of my favorites. I always feel a connection to the nature I photograph but am fairly certain these animals were too preoccupied tok ow O was watching…



Now this is a fine pickle, Ollie…



“If I could just. Get. That. One.loose feather…”



Lunch for the family? 



Busyness



Do a little dance, make a little love…



There are no words to describe manatee affection.



If a crab no bigger than my pinky can recycle, then why can’t we? 



“Wait… wait…”



“Mirror, mirror on the car, 
With this face, will I go far?”



What can I say? It was a fortuitous moment for me and the snake.



Butterflies in love…



“Herb, um, I think someone is watching…”



Gotcha! 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, Cheryl! I am guessing you have a plethora of animals and other crawling creatures to take photos of and share. Right? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts!